We are aware of the impact our business has on the environment and we understand that our development and environment protection are inextricably connected. We strive to reduce the burden on the natural environment.
Thanks to the in-depth knowledge on how our business affects the environment, we have undertaken commitments in terms of:
- Observing the requirements of regulations and legal acts concerning environment protection applicable to our business,
- Continuously reducing excess emissions into the atmosphere,
- Ensuring environmentally safe waste management,
- Ensuring rational water, material and energy management.
To reach our objectives, we are undertaking the following actions:
- Structured and regular replacement of road rolling stock for more technologically advanced and meeting the most stringent environmental standards,
- Use of the best fuel with low Sulphur content that is available on the market,
- Organization of regular training courses on efficient driving,
- Controls of suppliers in terms of compliance with environmental standards,
- Systematic training for all employees and providing information about any new initiatives.