We run a number or training courses related to the carriage of goods and passengers by road, with particular focus on the liability of the carrier or freight forwarder. Our lecturers and speakers are high-class specialists and practitioners in this field. Our training courses are conducted by active carriers and freight forwarders, as well as the employees of government and non-government transport agencies.
Below, we present some examples of training courses organized by our Company:
- Preparation courses for the Certificate of Professional Competence exam for freight forwarders and carriers in road transport.
- Basic and specialist courses for drivers of vehicles transporting dangerous goods (ADR).
- Courses for drivers involved in the carriage of goods and passengers – Certificate of Professional Competence.
- Courses for candidates for safety advisers for the transport of dangerous goods – DGSA.
- Training courses on working hours for drivers, freight forwarders and carriers.
- Stress management training courses for freight forwarders.
- Training on the safety of the carriage of goods and passengers.
- Other training courses.